Saturday, April 27, 2013

Car Show

Hi again everyone!
Today, more photographs!  Something I have been doing lately with my wife, which I think I may try to do more of int he future, is try to find local events or places of interest and go for a few hours on the weekend.  Usually, I've been doing this for my photography class, but it can also be fun, and doesn't have to cost much, if anything.  Last week I went to the Dogwood Festival in Atlanta, and a smaller art show called Artsapalooza.  We also explored Stone Mountain a little, and a few other places.  Today, we went to the Taste of East Point Art, Food, and Car Show.  So I got to meet some cool and interesting people, and take lots of pictures of cool and interesting cars.
Here are some of the highlights, which showcase the style I like to go with, close-up and personal.
Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment