Thursday, July 18, 2013

SIGGRAPH 2013, Here I Come!

So for those who don't know, I will be heading off to SIGGRAPH 2013 (Special Interest Group for Computer Graphics and Interactivity), as a Student Volunteer (SV), which starts tomorrow!  Well actually it starts Sunday, but I am arriving Friday so I can volunteer in their bing on Saturday followed by training on Saturday.  This conference is an entire week long, and with all the post conference events for SVs, I won't get back till Saturday.  So I will be checking in on here every single day to give a rundown of everything happening at SIGGRAPH, or at least from my perspective.  I look forward to meeting all the fun cool people, both professionals and volunteers, and can't wait to get started!  There are butterflies in my stomach, or maybe that's the pizza I ate...

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment