Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 3, SIGGRAPH 2013, Morning

Hello again everyone!  Ready for day 2 of the convention??
I have to say this has Ben very exciting for me.  In the past, I never would have dreamed of actually meeting the people who make dreams into reality.  At my school, SCAD, I have a special opportunity to meet professional artists in the industry once or twice a quarter.  But at SIGGRAPH, every day is like that.  You never know who might be waiting in line for food begin you, who might be sitting next to you at a talk.  Everyday I have bee meeting amazing people, artists and programmers and dreamers, who all share the same vision, a love for computer graphics.  I feel that this convention is the most influential thing I have ever done, and it really gets me excited to be surrounded by such supportive and talented (and awesome) people, both professionals and students.
I is true what they say, we are the future of the industry, and I can't wait to get started!

That and Californian is so pretty I just love walking to the convention everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment