Monday, May 6, 2013

Beginnings of a film

Today, I want to briefly talk about what the rest of my time as SCAD is going to be dedicated toward.  While I will still take pictures in Photography, Lighting, and so forth, I have to make a senior film, a project that showcases my work.  As thus, I have started working on a story that allows me to focus on lighting and compositing.  I have been working on some updates this this as well, and hope to have some of them in a new animatic before too long.  I want to add a particle effect to the main character, as well as reworking the story a little for a better flow.
Until I have the time to get these changes in here, this is my current animatic.  As soon as I get the changes in place, I will post a new one, and will probably be posting a new blog dedicated to the film as well later on.  So for now, enjoy this short animatic.  If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to leave them in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. :) I like it! Perhaps an engine sound when the car lights turn on. And I think there's a lot of potential for personality... make it look annoyed at first. then maybe desperate or sad.. and when it hits the bug zapper, it should wander away disoriented. Though perhaps that is what you have in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Nice Pixar reference in there, too. :)

    ReplyDelete