Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SIGGRAPH

Hi everyone!
It's been a little while, I know.  The long and the short of it is, I graduated Magna Cum Laude from SCAD Atlanta with a BFA in Animation and a minor in Technical Direction!  It feels great, but now I need to start getting out there and find a job!  Honestly, getting the degree was the easy part, getting the job is going to be hard.
One step I am taking toward my goal of working in the film or television industry is to attend SIGGRAPH this year, as I did last year.  Again, I was chosen to be a Student Volunteer, and I am very excited to have this chance.  I will chronicle my time in Vancouver at the conference here, as well as on my twitter account.
Other than that, I am starting a new film project.  Right now it is still in story development and preproduction, but the plan is to enter into production by the end of the summer.  The current working title is "H2O No!" (formerly Snack Attack).

I will be posting more on that project as things progress, and luckily we are getting support from SCAD to use their facilities.  There should be a blog set up soon for it.  I look forward to seeing everyone at SIGGRAPH, and please feel free to drop me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment