Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oppa Film Noir Style

Heyyy.... Jeff Bailey....

*Ahem*  Sorry about that, Psy got in my head just now.
So you're back for another round of Pixel of the day?  What will you see this time?  More ants?  Another soda bottle?  More cats?  (Doesn't the internet have enough of them?  CAN the internet have enough of them?)
No... not this time.  Today I will present to you a simple picture of I made last quarter mimicking the Film Noir style of the 1940's and 50's.  In other words, black and white, hard light, lots of dark shadows, with dark and serious themes.  This used models all of which I modeled myself.  In fact, I modeled these for a previous scene for the character of Harry Dresden, which was a fun project, and I may update with better lighting for a future submission.
So for now, enjoy my Film Noir inspired image.


No comments:

Post a Comment