Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Follow up

So some good news finally, the flood damage has been repaired in the apartment, and our insurance has come through with enough to cover all the lost and damaged items.  Luckily, our table is able to be restored, but we are considering putting a glass panel to help protect the wood, which absorbed a lot of water and ended up cracking and parts of the finish chipped off.  So I am off to repair the wood, the finish, and get glass or Plexiglas to protect it.  I have a lot of cleaning and shopping to do now though, so I am going to be busy for the rest of this week cleaning up after all the workmen and such.
My plan is to finish by this weekend and then get back to animating, modeling, learning, rendering, etc.  Not to mention job hunting.
I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment