Sunday, May 25, 2014

Breaking the silence

Wow... another quarter is already over, and I was so busy I didn't make a single post on here, and yet I didn't feel as busy.  That's probably because I put more effort into making sure I slept most nights, and I did.  I feel much better this quarter physically, as I haven't stayed up overnight AND the following day.  I must say using time management tools and techniques have been really helpful for me, and I have to say Trello is awesome!  It helped me with all my collaborative projects, and more.

I will be updating my senior film blog and will post some more work here.  This is it though, my last quarter- nay, my last WEEK at SCAD!  I loved every minute of it, and I can't wait to get into the "real world" again and put my new talents to use.  I am already planning another film (or two) and will keep updates on the process here.  Hopefully I can use something like Kickstarter to make it happen, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment